Titles for podcasts don’t get much more clever than that, now do they? Also, remember that you can subscribe to the podcast feed, subscribe to us on iTunes, as well as leave us a review (if thou art so inclined).
Highlights from this show include:
- An explanation of why Changeling is so mind-numbingly boring.
- Why one shouldn’t go into Changeling after having watched Dear Zachary the night before.
- My daughter’s response when she accidentally overheard a choice turn of phrase in Girl, Interrupted.
- The moment in Girl, Interrupted when Wynonna Rider says, “Have you ever stolen something when you had the cash?”
- Heather’s disdain for all things Whoopi.
- Watch the clip from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest that we led the show off with.
- Find out more about Dear Zachary, one of the most emotionally devastating films I have ever seen.
- Get the lowdown on Toasted Head wines.
- Read up on the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders. Look! It’s the plot of Changeling!